Music Square / Talk / Music / General / 'Into The Presence' set to release 'End Game'. Preview here to hear them ROCK!!!
Last Thread Next Thread
AuthorThread
SarahSmile

'Into The Presence' set to release 'End Game'. Preview here to hear them ROCK!!!

Tim Alexander and Luis Maldonado put together a new band. 'Into The Presence' is set to make it's major market debut. Tim's awsome drum skills, combined with Luis' raging vocals, are sure to set them up for as much sucess as Tims former bands A Perfect Circle and Primus. They are signed with Razor and Tie and have their first album, 'End Game', completed. Get a preview of what you'll hear on the radio at http://www.myspace.com/intothepresence.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post02.21.2009 09:37 PM
SarahSmile is offlineClick Here to See the Profile for SarahSmile Click here to Send SarahSmile a Private Message Find more posts by SarahSmile Add SarahSmile to your buddy listEdit/Delete MessageReply w/Quote
Entaprise

The link got screwed up when you put the period at the end there.

Haha, their MySpace is kind of ghetto right now. When they get their debut, they'll have internet guys spice it up. I laughed though cuz it looked like my first MySpace. Still has the little pimp my profile link on it.

Ha...

Na, but they ain't bad. A lot better than some of the stuff on the radio.

-Entaprise Entertainment

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post03.04.2009 05:59 AM
Entaprise is offlineClick Here to See the Profile for Entaprise Click here to Send Entaprise a Private Message Visit Entaprise's homepage! Find more posts by Entaprise Add Entaprise to your buddy listEdit/Delete MessageReply w/Quote